AquaGenA Submersible Direct Drive Pulley Belt Generator.
AquaGen is an all-in-one power take-off solution to generate power in subsea environments. The generator contains a direct drive custom-designed alternator and uses no shaft seals or oil in its’ drive train. The lack of a gearbox or any mechanical meshing components within AquaGen ensures the products longevity, reliability, and continued power generation, in severe operating environments.
A programmable microcontroller, RS232 communication, and shaft position sensors provide options for real-time position updates, or load-latching control algorithms to be implemented into AquaGen. In addition, the hermetically sealed all-in-one generator eliminates the necessity for sealed hulls to house complex power take-off systems, therefore reducing capital costs of water based energy devices.
- Direct drive custom generator.
- No oil, shaft seals, or gearbox.
- Machined from 316 Stainless Steel.
- IP68 submersible to 15 meters.
- Programmable logic controller.
- Low cost serviceable components.
- Multiple ratio selection options.
- Absolute shaft position sensing.
- RS232 communication port.
- All-in-one subsea generator.
Basic Specification Details
- Rated Speed: 500RPM
- Rated Power: 2.3kW
- Rated Torque: 54Nm
- Volt/RPM: 4.67V/1RPM
- Mass In Air: 56kg
- Dimensions: 498mm x 230mm
- Shaft Sensor: Encoder, Potentiometer
- Pulley: Profile, Diameter.