AQUALOGA Hermetically Sealed All-In-One Data Logging Solution For Harsh Environments.
AQUALOG is a hermetically sealed data logger, designed to be deployed in harsh environments. As standard, the data logger is supplied with a Bosch BNO055 9 degrees of freedom sensor and an Arduino MKRZero, which provides a robust and simple solution to logging inertial measurements. The configuration of the battery skeleton and the boost voltage converter enables D cell batteries ranging from 1.2v (NiMH) through to 3.6v (Lithium Thionyl Chloride) to be used, providing plenty of options to power AQUALOG.
AQUALOG can also be supplied as a naked system, which enables customers to make custom top boards for other applications, while still continuing to take advantage of the hermitically sealed housing and battery skeleton.
- IP68 submersible to 10 meters.
- Highly customizable platform.
- Multiple options for mounting.
- Log 9 DOF motions to SD card.
- Extensive example code available.
- Accepts a variety of D cell voltages.
- Programmable using Arduino IDE.
Basic Specification Details
- Mass In Air: 4.97kg
- Dimensions: 125mm x 338mm
- System: Complete, Naked
- Batteries: NiMH, Lithium Chloride, Alkaline